New lane closures for the SH146 project:
UPDATED FULL CLOSURES:
- NASA 1 and Main Street in Seabrook will be fully closed to east and west traffic at the intersection of SH146 from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM on Friday, 10/7/22. This closure is for the bridge deck pour over Nasa Rd. 2 off-duty police officers are anticipated to be used during this closure.
- Detour for NASA 1 eastbound traffic to Main Street: Turn left on Repsdorph, use round-a-bout to go east on E. Meyer Avenue, then take a right on Todville Road, continuing south until you reach Main Street.
- Detour for Main Street westbound traffic and SH 146 northbound traffic to NASA 1: Take a right onto SH 146, head north, u-turn at E. Meyer Avenue, and travel south on SH 146 to NASA 1.
- Detour for SH 146 southbound to Main Street: Head south on SH 146, take a left onto E. Meyer Avenue, take a right at Todville Road, and travel south to Main Street.
- NASA 1 between Repsdorph and SH 146 will be limited to local traffic only. All local traffic must turn right at SH 146 and head southbound.
- The outside (right) southbound lane on SH 146 SBFR will be closed from NASA Rd to the arterial bridge from 1:00 AM to 12:00 PM on Tuesday, 10/4/22. This closure is for concrete paving. No off-duty police officers are anticipated to be used during these closures.
CANCELLED LANE CLOSURES (This closure will no longer be needed for 10/4/22.) :
- The outside (right) westbound lane on FM 2094 will be closed daily from 12:00 AM to 3:00 PM on 10/3/22 through 10/4/22. This closure is to assist with bridge deck pour operations. No off-duty police officers are anticipated to be used during these closures.
These closures are subject to change if needed due to weather. The closures have been entered into the TxDOT PIO system, and we will notify you of any changes or cancellations.
These closures are subject to change if needed due to weather, and additional notifications regarding changes or cancellations will be posted when made available.
For real time lane-closure and traffic updates, visit Houston TranStar or download their app from the App Store or Google Play.
SH146.com is an information source for project and construction updates. While the website is maintained by the Cities of Kemah and Seabrook, the expansion project is managed by TxDOT and their team.