New lane closures for the SH146 project:
- Repsdorph and E. Meyer in Seabrook will be fully closed to east and west traffic at the intersection of SH146 nightly from 9:00 PM Tuesday 9/6/22 through 5:00 AM Wednesday 9/7/22 AND nightly from 9:00 PM Wednesday 9/7/22 through 5:00 AM Thursday 9/8/22. This closure is to install precast concrete panels on the Repsdorph Overpass. 2 off-duty police officers are anticipated to be used during these closures.
- Detour for Repsdorph eastbound traffic to go north on SH 146 and to access E. Meyer: Turn right onto southbound SH 146, make a U-turn at NASA 1, and travel north on SH 146 or to access E. Meyer.
- Detour for E. Meyer westbound traffic to go south on SH 146 and to access Repsdorph: Take a right onto northbound SH 146, make a U-turn at Red Bluff to begin traveling southbound on SH 146, to access Repsdorph.
- Detour for SH 146 southbound traffic to E. Meyer: Head south on SH 146, take a left onto Red Bluff, take a right onto Old SH 146, take a left onto Red Bluff, take a right onto Todville Rd, then travel south to E. Meyer.
- Detour for SH 146 northbound traffic to Repsdorph: Travel north on SH 146, make a U-turn at Red Bluff to begin traveling southbound on SH 146, and take a right on Repsdorph.
- NASA 1 and Main Street in Seabrook will be fully closed to east and west traffic at the intersection of SH146 nightly from 9:00 PM Thursday 9/8/22 through 5:00 AM Friday 9/9/22 AND nightly from 9:00 PM Friday 9/9/22 through 5:00 AM Saturday 9/10/22. This closure is for installing girders on the northbound express bridge. Eight off-duty police officers are anticipated to be used during these closures.
- Detour for NASA 1 eastbound traffic to Main Street: Turn left on Repsdorph, use round-a-bout to go east on E. Meyer Avenue, then take a right on Todville Road, continuing south until you reach Main Street.
- Detour for Main Street westbound traffic and SH 146 northbound traffic to NASA 1: Take a right onto SH 146, head north, u-turn at E. Meyer Avenue, and travel south on SH 146 to NASA 1.
- Detour for SH 146 southbound to Main Street: Head south on SH 146, take a left onto E. Meyer Avenue, take a right at Todville Road, and travel south to Main Street.
- NASA 1 between Repsdorph and SH 146 will be limited to local traffic only. All local traffic must turn right at SH 146 and head southbound.
These closures are subject to change if needed due to weather. The closures have been entered into the TxDOT PIO system, and we will notify you of any changes or cancellations.
These closures are subject to change if needed due to weather, and additional notifications regarding changes or cancellations will be posted when made available.
For real time lane-closure and traffic updates, visit Houston TranStar or download their app from the App Store or Google Play.
SH146.com is an information source for project and construction updates. While the website is maintained by the Cities of Kemah and Seabrook, the expansion project is managed by TxDOT and their team.